Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mags' Paradise Palm Trees Nail Art

Hello Everyone!!

Once again I'm coming here and sharing a palm trees nail art. Can you all tell I'm longing for my vacation to start? Two more weeks to wait, so in the meantime, I'm bringing paradise to my nails.
I did those in a hurry before meeting friends for drinks and diner so they aren't as prefect as they could be. Also the pics are not the best quality for the same reason :/



I've done a gradient again, mostly because I think it's what goes best with palm trees but also because I recently bought some liquid latex (yeah I know finally!) and couldn't wait to try it out. It works like a charmed and helps reducing the clean up time. I went to an "Halloween" shop in my City instead of spending a fortune on an indie website which just re-bottle liquid latex and humph the prices.








My dominant hand which needed a bit more cover up, as I have had some trouble with the gradient (yay for heat wave!).

As usual, the black is just plain acrylic paint. Which is easier to work with than polish.

I hope I made you travel with my nails, I keep looking at them and picture me on a white sand beach with a cocktail in my hand, the wind in my hair and the waves crashing endlessly. Sigh, 2 MORE WEEKS!

See you next time!
-Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment