Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Danielle Rabone

Hi, Everyone!

Things have been hectic. As some of you know, +Keely Gallagher and I are starting a new nail art community. It has been a great adventure so far and Keely is a great partner in crime. :)

So as we set things up, I thought I would shoot out a quick post for you.

Today, I want to share the manisteal I did from the wonderful  +Danielle Rabone from Danni Nail Nerd. I love her manis and I picked this fabulous design. The contrasts really caught my eye. I did add a touch of sparkle with Cirque "Magic Hour" for a bit of fun. :)


Polishes

Color Club "Glitter Envy"
Color Club "Warhol"
Serum No. 5 "Guiding Light"
Cirque "Hatch"
Cirque "Magic Hour"
Konad Sp. Black

Stamping Plate

Gals GA15

Here is Danielle's original mani and a link to her blog post.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Keep an eye out for the announcement of the new community. :)

With much affection, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment