Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mags' Flower Pastel Gradient Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since my last mani, but with the crazy heat wave we've had here, doing nail art was not the first thing on my mind. But we have a bit of a breeze before the heat comes back so I took this opportunity to do my nails!



I've done a pastel gradient, and a flowery accent nail. The flowers are done using the one stroke technique but with nail polish and not acrylic paint. So it doesn't work as well but still looks nice. The outlines are done with black acrylic paint.



I am trying a new base coat, that I recently purchased, it's the P2 Brittle Stop. My nails have this stupid tendency to peel so I hope it will help with that.

Close up on the flower


The other hand

That's all for today, it was just a short post!
See you next time

-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment