Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Karen Sulkowski

Hello, Everyone!

I am so behind on posting. I am doing my nails constantly but not getting around to posting.

So when you last saw me, I had done a ManiSteal from Crystal Bond. Today, I have for you my ManiSteal from the lovely +Karen Sulkowski. Her wonderful cheetah, zebra print print rainbow mani inspired by +Robin Moses Nail Art - Nail Art Tutorials, Nail Designs, Easy DIY Nail Art Ideas, Nails was just spectacular so that is the mani I chose.

I am going to keep this post limited to the mani. However, keep an eye out for a future post where I will be talking in depth about glow in the darks, neons and my trials photographing them.


Polishes:

Sally Hansen "Vibrant Violet"
Color Club "Warhol"
Color Club "Glitter Envy"
Orly "Glowstick"
Serum No. 5 "Orange You Sunny"
Serum No. 5 "Indi-glo"
Serum No. 5 "Guiding Light"
Deborah Lippmann "Misty Morning"

This was so much fun to do! I started with a white base.

Then added the neons. Yes, it looked like a big mess!

Then I painted the black stripes and cheetah pattern in black acrylic paint. And then it all came together!

This is how the mani looks under UV light

This is the glow in the dark effect! There was no bad picture!

And here is +Karen Sulkowski original interpretation. You should definitely check her out in Google+ :)

Both Karen and I followed the tutorial by the super talented Robin Moses. Link to tutorial

For now, wishing you a happy July 4th, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment