Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mags' Psychedelic Circular Gradient Nail Art

Hello Everyone,

today I felt adventurous and decided to dip my toes into the great unknown and try something new, aka a circular gradient. I finally mastered the gradient technique so I figured doing a circular one would be easy peasy. And in a way it was, but not without some struggles, like trying to center it on the nail and surprisingly, applying the polish on the sponge to form a bullseye! But those little hiccups didn't make me abandon, so I stick through it and managed somewhat to do what I had in mind!

I slapped on some psychedelic stamp which wasn't the best quality, nor a centered image, but the result is quite cool, so I'm not gonna complain too much!



As you can see, the stamp isn't of great quality as there is a lot of 'blind' spots. But from far it's not noticeable. So there's that I suppose :) And I have centered the gradient on my nails (as much as I could) but forgot that the stamp isn't centered! Gah! You live and learn! At least the pinky is aligned!









I have spent few hours de-frosting my freezer so I got some booboos on my fingers and my hands aren't in the best of shape, but nothing will stop me from having fancy nails!

I hope you like this design! The colors I chose aren't the ones I usually wear but it's very fresh and summery!

Until next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment