Saturday, July 18, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Elie Corzo

Hello everyone!

It is a slow Saturday afternoon and I am doing some blog/community house-keeping. Time to turn my eyes to the Nail Art Coven. :)

I am a little at at time working my way to more current manis. Today's post is the #manisteal I did of the sunny mani done by +Elie Corzo. She did a gorgeous orange based neon sponge base and used vinyls for a silver swirl. The effect was hypnotic to me! I didn't have vynils, but I think the stamping worked pretty well. :) I did a base of pale gray and the glow in the dark "Guiding Light" from Serum No. 5. Then sponged on the neons, finally stamped with Essie "No Place Like Chrome". I had an absolutely horrible time parting with it. It was soo beautiful!


Polishes


Serum No. 5 "Guiding Light"

Cirque "Hatch"
Color Club "Wham! Pow!"
Color Club "Warhol"
Color Club "Poptastic"
Color Club "Almost Famous"
Color Club "Twiggie"
Essie "No Place Like Chrome"


Stamping Plate

Pueen 59

Here is how the mani looks under a UV light because of Serum No. 5:


Here is a link to Elie's original mani. Link

That's all for now!

Affectionately, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment