Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mags' Retro Palm Trees Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

When it's 30°C, the last think you want to do is do your nails, you'd rather plunge into a cold bath and read a book while you're slowly getting comfortable and cooling off. But you know, when you're addicted to nail art, you won't leave a chipped mani on for another day, so I had to do what I had to do!

I decided to recreate a design I saw on Pinterest (you can follow me there if you'd like). I really wanted to do a palm trees nail art again, they are one of my favs along with nautical nail art.


It kinda has a retro feel to it and I love that! I didn't want to bother doing a gradient, everyone who has done their nails during a heat wave of Hell, will avoid doing gradient or anything complicated as the polishes get gooey real fast!




I could have bothered and use tape for the lines but I didn't :) It's all freehand again, it was just quicker to do it that way.


The colors are perfect for this weather, would probably have loved doing them with neon colors, but like +Fabiana N I don't have that many neon polishes either. Yeah I know, it has to be rectified! I'm working on it!

I hope you enjoyed this manicure! Have a nice end of the week and see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment