Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Katolin

Hi, Everyone!

It's late on a Saturday night but I super wired. It has been exciting getting the new community Nail Art Nation up and running and seeing the enthusiasm of the new members! Not a member yet? Check us out!

So it's been a few days since I shared the massive post about neon and glow in the dark manis.
This Saturday, I want to share the manisteal I did from the ridiculously talented +Katolin O
 from Eccentric Whims. I picked her stunning lightning mani. I do not have her amazing freehand skills, but I tried my best!


Polishes

Zoya "Hunter"
Zoya "Sailor"
Serum No. 5 "Guiding Light"
Serum No. 5 "Pure Glow Getter"
Serum No. 5 "Moonlight"
Serum No. 5 "Twilight"
Picture Polish "Starry Night"
Max Factor "Fantasy Fire"

Here is Katolin's original mani and a link to her blog.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

With much affection, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment