Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Crystal Bond

Today, I have for you the #ManiSteal that I did from +Crystal Bond The Polish Plebe beautiful freehand neon stripes.

I really have to give it to her. This was a CHALLENGE. You do the black base. Then you do the white strips. THEN you paint over the white stripes with the neons...

#FACEPALM!

Let's start with doing your nails starting around 11 at night. Strike one.
I am horrible at freehand stripes. Striiike two!
The consistency of the neon polishes I used varied and most were on the "I don't feel like going on evenly!" lot. Striiiiike three, YUR OUTTA HERE!

I know... whine, whine, whine.

It took me a few hours, but the end result was really striking. Har har! The game was won... at a high cost of patience and sleep deprivation. ;)




Polishes:

Color Club "Glitter Envy"
Color Club "Warhol"
Serum No. 5 "Orange You Sunny" (I will be doing a post soon where you will be able to see just how glorious this glow in the dark is)
Serum No. 5 "Indi-glo"
Zoya "Charisma"
Cirque "Memento Mori"

Here is Crystal's original mani:

I really encourage you to check out her blog! :D The Polish Plebe 

Until next time, sincerely yours, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment