Saturday, August 1, 2015

Mags' BPS Polish Review & Galaxy Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

Born Pretty Store recently contacted me and asked if I was willing to do some reviews of products of my choosing. I said yes, so here's the 1st out of 4 posts of BPS reviews:

Today I am reviewing for you the Born Pretty Store Holo Polish n°217 and I will be using in for some galaxy nail art.



This polish (called on their website chameleon) is a multichrome polish that mostly changes from blue to purple but with also some flashes of dark gold and bright teal. It's a gorgeous mix of colors!










I somewhat managed to capture the whole range of colors of this polish.

Of course, as you all know it's quite hard to capture those kind of polishes, but the pictures are quite true to the colors. You will mostly see blue and purple (which is fine by me :)) and sometimes get a glimpse of some red and gold.

As mentioned on the website, you NEED a black base for this look.

Now for my review, well, it's a solid multichrome, gorgeous colors and great formula. It's only 6ml so don't go expect a big bottle, and unfortunately, as often for small bottles, it's a tiny brush that comes with it and that I really dislike. The polish is quite pricey seeing that it's A- from BPS and B- 6ml but it really is a gorgeous polish to have and makes your nails mesmerizing.
If you'd like it you can use the 10% off code: BESG10

Now, as I am not just going to do a plain boring review, I decided to use this polish doing some nail art, and the first thing that came to min was galaxy nails of course.









This polish is a great background for galaxy or constellation nail art.  Of course it is one of those polish that you can just wear on its own, but you know me, it' all about nail art!

I'll see you soon with another review, of a stamping plate this time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment