Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSwap with Keely's Nails

Hi, Everyone!

This weekend was great and I am sorry it is coming to an end. I have been busy with the #ManiSteals and will have a few more to share. :) But for today, I want to share with you my #ManiSwap with the wonderfully talented Keely from Keely's Nails.

Keely chose my ILNP multichrome gradient.

For my choice, Keely had done a beautiful design inspired by the Christmas song "Fairytale of New York". Being a huge fan of New York imagery, I just fell in love with it at first sight. She captured New York on her nails with the Fall colors and evocative silhouettes.

I did my best, but my nails are shorter than Keely's so the effect was not quite the same. Still, I love it! :)

It was all freehand, and the star is Essie "Shine of the Times". The color shift is what adds the Fall colors to the mani.



Polishes:

Essie "Shine of the Times"
Picture Polish "Darcy"
Essie "Aruba Blue"
Sally Hansen "Pixel Pretty"
Acrylic paint

Here is Keely's original mani:

Definitely check out Keely's post with her recreation of my multichrome gradient. :D

Here are the four manis.


For now, I leave you to enjoy what is left of Sunday.

Much affection, Fabiana.


No comments:

Post a Comment