Sunday, August 9, 2015

Mags' Tropical Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm doing a quick post to show you my tropical nail art, or hawaiian shirt nail art :p
I'm going on holidays tomorrow so I wanted bright neon nails to go with the sun and sea! The picture really don't do justice of how bright they really are!



Once again it's a gradient, I can't stop from doing them since I got liquid latex, because clean-up has never been easier. And I also stamped some hibiscus flowers, to fit the tropical theme.




I know, once more, I used the Claire's Neon polishes, you are probably tired of that, but it's been such a long, sunny and hot summer, it's all I have been wanting to wear lately :) Bear with me!!



The suitcase is packed and I'm all ready to go have some great time!! Weeee
I'll see you when I come back!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment