Saturday, August 8, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Fruity Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

The last review I have for you is for another Born Pretty Store's stamping plate, it the fruits pattern plate from Ia Qin An number Y004.


This plate is perfect for the leadlight technique or the reverse stamping. Its fine sketched lines make for a beautiful finish.


You get strawberries, grapes, apricots, pears, lemons and apples. Yummy!


When I saw how fine the lines were I have to admit I was a bit worried they wouldn't stamp well, but I was pleasantly surprised! You do have to stamp quickly though as there isn't a lot of polish to stamp with so it dries very fast. But nothing impossible.


I decided, to do neon fruits (I know , what a shocker ;p), because why the Hell not, right?





Aren't they so yummy looking?





That's it for the Born Pretty Store reviews for now, I hope you found them useful. Remember you can use the code BESG10 to get 10% off on all the website.
I'd like to thank BPS for sending me those 4 products to review, I do like them all, and I would recommend them. I didn't get paid by or am I affiliated with this company, I just really liked the products.


I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment