Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Neon Watermarble Nail Art

Hello Everyone,

today I'm doing the third review from Born Pretty Store, and this time it's nail art studs we're going to talk about.


In this very well packaged pot (trust me, the cat dropped it on the floor twice and it didn't open or exploded, phew) you get 2 shapes of studs. The rounds are full neon colors (yellow, orange, pink, green, blue and purple). The squares are 2 colors (1 black + 1 color) with different patterns. As much as the neons ones are fairly common, the square ones are quite original.


The studs are nicely flat and rest nicely on the nails. I have no cons about those really.


And as you know I had to do some nail art because life without nail art is sad!
So I went the easy road as for the studs, and picked the simple neon ones, but then I did a watermarble accent nail, so you can't blame me. I hate watermarble and I very well suck at it, but for some weird reason, I decided to do this (probably got secretly inspired by my friend +Elie Corzo ) and I did it, first try, no mess (well almost, did dip 2 fingers instead of one because i'm clumsy) and the result was great!



The Claire's Neon polishes I used for the watermarble worked incredibly, which let's face it, is a first for me.




Those neons studs over black look amazing!! Remember that you can use the code BESG10 if you're tempted (or for any other temptation ;))



We got one more review to go!
I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment