Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Beach Nail Art

Hello Everyone,

today I will do the second review out of the four I have for you. This time I am reviewing an ocean themed stamping plate .


This stamping plate is quite different from the usual beach stamping plates, it has a lot of different designs, granted they are not really complementary but you can easily do nice designs with it. If you like it and want it, don't forget that you can use the 10% off code: BESG10.


The images are well sketch and they stamp quite well. The only negative thing about it, is that on the website, they advertise a different image than what you really get, the stripes and stars one. It annoyed me, because it was one of the images that made me want that plate. I could have not mention anything but I'd rather let you know, so you don't get disappointed.


But I was not about to let that stop me! It was really challenging trying to find inspiration today but I decided to start doing my nails and 'winging' it! The results ended up being super pretty, so I guess sometimes, just sit and start doing your nails, inspiration is bound to come!


On a white base, I did the gradient stamping technique using the wavy design and 3 shades of blue, then stamped in black the palm trees and star design. Hey what do you know, palm trees on my nails, again! (someone stop me!!)
And then because i couldn't align the designs to save my life, I had a gap between the end of the nails and the start of the palm trees (yes on all the fingers), I decided to do tiny islands, but then I went even further (told you I was winging it), and decided to frame the whole nails!
Matte top coat on top and bam I was smitten! I love them so much. Blue, check, summer nails, check, palm trees, check, starfish, check, framed nails, check....what's not to love really!!?!








I'm finishing the post with a close up of the design!

Thank you for reading, I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment