Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fabiana's Yellow Polka Dot Bikini... Nail Art

Hello, everyone!

It has been a while since I posted. Life, getting a new community Google+ up and running, work and a touch of laziness can be a deadly combination.

I haven't stopped doing my nails though.

So for this week's prompt in Nail Art Nation, we have the "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". Which goes hand in hand with the #techniqueofthemonth "Dotticure". We are having fun with dots!

This was my plan from the start. I wanted to create a mani with a design I would want to see on a bikini. So here it is. Gradient dots over a taupe base of Essie "Chinchilly". :)


Polishes:

Essie "Chinchilly"
OPI "The IT Color"
Cover Girl "Electroglow"
Orly "Glowstick"
Yellow acrylic paint


Now, the best part. If you are looking for a great matte top coat. Look no further than Deborah Lippmann "Flat Top". It is a gorgeous, subtle matte top coat that adds just the right touch of elegance to the mani.


For now, I leave you with this super fun mani and hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Much affection, Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment