Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fabiana's ManiSteal from Elie Corzo

Good afternoon , everyone!

First...  I thought I could put "Fabs" on the post title. Turns out I can't. I thought I could... but while others can call me "Fabs", Fabiana does not call herself "Fabs". Fabs feels silly that way. :P And I am referring to myself in the third person... #FACEPALM!

Before you ask... no, I don't like green eggs and ham either.

For this post, I want to share with you my recreation of one of Elie Corzo gorgeous manis. It was not easy choosing one of Elie's manis. They are so beautiful... and featuring a dazzling array of neons. Which brought me to a discovery. A massive, until now unnoticed, gap in my nail polish stash.... neons...

I knew I had three for sure. Color Club "Warhol" and "Glitter Envy", and Orly "Glowstick". That's it... This situation is going to be rectified in the next few days... completely unacceptable!

However, as of the past Sunday, doing one of Elie's rainbow neon manis was out of the question. That led me to look for one of her other manis. I REALLY did want to do one of the neons... perhaps later. :)

My choice came down to what I could do with what I have. I decided to do her stamping mani of gold over Sincerely Polish "Put a Spell on You". I do not have the divine Sincerely Polish... or her stamping plate so I improvised. I loved how it came out. :) Cirque "Magic Hour" gave it the exact right touch!

Polishes:

Cirque "Memento Mori"
a-england "Bridal Veil"
Cirque "Magic Hour"
China Glaze "Passion"

Stamping Plate:

MoYou Artist Collection 02

Photo in shade


Photo in sunlight


Elie's original mani.

(Details here)

With that, I wish you all a wonderful evening!

Sincerely and faithfully, Fabiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment