Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Wavy Nail Art

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another nail art and reviews from Born Pretty Store. Today I'll be reviewing the BPS scraper and plate BP50.



This nail art, gold and black is perfect for a party. A very easy nail art, just a plain color and some stamping nothing else, can work very well. We tend to forget that :)


It was my first time using a plastic scraper, but I had no trouble using this one. I liked the fact it was clear. I would have liked it being just a tad harder but that just nitpicking really. It was a breeze to clean up compared to my metal one. So yeah, for less than 1$ there's no arguing! You can use the code BESG10 to grab it if you're interested to get 10% off. (I won't gain anything you using it, it's just for your wallet's happiness :))


This plate is so lovely, I particularly like the waves and leaves but the hearts are very cute too, lot's of possibilities with this plate and with reverse stamping, wouldn't you say?


Lately I've been more into simple nail art that doesn't require 10 items! Just A base coat, top coat (of course), 1-2 colors and a stamping plate or freehand accent nail. There will always have times I want to complicated things but it is not this day!

I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment