Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Color Pattern Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm reviewing a pattern stamping plate BP21 from Born Pretty Store. This plate has incredible designs, and it was hard choosing one to start with :)


The base is white, then added 3 complementary colors with the dry brush technique and finally stamped the amazing design from the BP21 plate! I absolutely adore the result!


The plate have 4 different images and they are all lovely, I can't wait to use the circles and lines on my nails. Gah it's so pretty!! This is a quality plate, nothing bad to say! You can grab it if you are looking for nice patterns. You can use the code BESG10 if you want to save some moneys (10% off).


I'm usually not too much into coral/orange but from time to time I do enjoy it. Today was one of those days :)

I'll see you next time with the final review, another stamping plate, yeah I know but they have so many great plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment