Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Autumn Graphic Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

This is the last review of Born Pretty Store. I will be showing you the Mixed Arabesque stamping plate QGirl-033.


I wanted something very simple, quick to do, so I did just an accent nail and I forgot how much it's nice to have just one accent nail. I used the leadlight technique wich consist of stamping first and then coloring. It's faster to do than reverse stamping (less waiting for polish to dry)
You may recognize the polish I'm wearing from the Autumn Flowers Nail Art I've done not too long ago, this gorgeous color will be a staple color for this autumn on my nails! So it might not be the last time you see it!



This plate can be used to do tribal nail art, and you can mix and match some of the images, and they are thin images so you can, like me, use it across like a frieze.

That was it ladies and gents!
I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment