Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Feathers Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm reviewing some water decals from Born Pretty Store. I think it is my favorite items on the website. And having them is always so useful when you want nice nail art without any trouble and without spending too much time. It really is a marvelous thing, don't you think?


Isn't it dreamy? This Dollish Polish nail polish is called Brain Freeze and I love it, it's so cute! You do need a base color (usually white, this time I used light grey) as it's very sheer and I hate packing too much polish on my nails.


Those water decals came in a little too late for summer nails so I decided to use the feathers because summer is over here :/ But the feathers do look very nice, but I must admit I can't wait for next summer to use the palm trees, ya'll know how much I love my palm trees nails!  There's really nothing to say about those, they are water decals, they work, they look amazing, grab some if you haven't already! You can use the code BESG10 to get 10%.


Once again I did a mani that didn't required 10 items, and I'm loving that. Simplicity can sometimes be best.

I'll see you next time!
-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment