Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NPQ Showcase - Fabiana N.

And our last but not least winner of the last NPQ's Quick Quiz is +Fabiana N who decided to showcase her texture manicure from one of our Weekly Challenge:

"Weekly Challenge - Texture

I had a different plan when I started, but this where I ended up. I kinda like it. :)

The base is Zoya "Godiva" and the flowers are Opi "Tiffane Case" and Deborah Lippmann "Pseudo Silk Kimono". I also added a touch of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" to the centers of the flowers but it's practically invisible.

Anyway, my problem with this challenge was that all these polishes are gorgeous and selfish on their own. They don't like sharing the spotlight so coming up with a design that was simple enough to allow them to shine without being too busy took some thinking. I believe the flowers did the trick. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment