Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NPQ Interview - Fabiana N.

Also winner of our last NPQ Quick Quiz, +Fabiana N is sharing with us today her stash and her love of nail art in our NPQ Interview!



- How many polishes do you own?
I refuse to do an exact count because it will really depress me but I know it is over 400.

- What is your favorite color to wear on your nails?
Glittery/holo nude tones are my favorites. Blingy and wearable. :)

- How long have you been doing nail art?
What I would now call nail art It has been about 7 months.

- What is your favorite nail art technique and why?
Ooh, stamping hands down! It is so versatile. You can do simple stamping over a creme base, go all out with a complex design with multiple stamps and colors. The possibilities are endless. The other reason is that I have trouble with creating precise little lines so stamping allows me to have delicate little images in my designs. :)

- Which is your favorite brand of polish and why?
Hrmmm this a tough one... I don't have favorite brands as much as I have favorite collections. The China Glaze Romantique collection and the Color Club Halo Hues are outstanding as far as. I am concerned. Stamping with anything from the Romantique collection is amazing. :) and the Halo Hues... Holos!! :)

- Who is your favorite nail artist on Youtube? (if you have any)

Ah, Robin Moses... She is absolutely amazing. I know I can turn to one of her designs for inspiration when I hit a creative wall. :)


- Why do you like belonging to NPQ ?
Let's see... The wonderful nail art? Supportive members? The constant inspiration? Funny ladies and gents? Fabulous mods who are always thinking of ways to keep us engaged? Fun/frustrating/educational challenges? The active participation of members and mods? Pick one, pick all, they are all reasons why I like, nay.. Love being a member of NPQ. :D

Final thoughts, I hope everyone has a wonderful 2014. You are all rock stars and I am honored to have a chance to get to know a little about each of you through your nail art and posts. :)




If, like Fabiana, you'd like to be showcased on our blog, be on the look out for our random Quick Quiz on our community! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment