Friday, December 13, 2013

NPQ Interview - Sandy Kiriaki

Triple time winner of our Quick Quiz, +Sandy Kiriaki is definitely a Queen. She is showcasing her stash today and answering some questions:




- How many polishes do you own?
I consider myself as a collector...my collection is about 246,those are in the picture,but it must be around 250 or 252 as I know I have more polishes in my apartment but right now I don't know where!!!

- What is your favorite color to wear on your nails?
I am a black type...I adore black and sometimes I enjoy purple...Though you haven't seen my nails black

- How long have you been doing nail art?
:it all started 12 years ago when my cousin was in the beauty school and she took me with her as a model...since then I had my nails done with gel or acrylic and beautiful designs from others...But since I moved in another country I stopped almost for a year doing nail art and the last 8 months I am trying to catch up the lost time...


- What is your favorite nail art technique and why?
I don't have a favorite technique...some of them are funny,some of them nerve breaking but they are all unique and I like them all


- Which is your favorite brand of polish and why?
That's a tough question...I love the toppers from Essence,I love the coverage of Catrice,I adore the liquid sand from P2 
and O.P.I.
I think that I love them all!!!


- Who is your favorite nail artist on Youtube? (if you have any)
 I like watching YouTube tutorials but I don't have a specific nail artist that I like...it's the design that fascinates me and I watch their videos


- Why do you like belonging to NPQ ? (i hope you do like it :))

Who told you that I like it???
I love it...all that interaction with people from all over the world is just great!!!
Where people don't judge you,they support you and even if your nail art is crappy they find a nice word to say to encourage you to continue further more than your limits...It doesn't matter if your mani is a WTF or a failure,always some funny comment will make your day...
I could write an essay for NPQ but it's better to stop now before I become too tiring!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment