Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NPQ Interview - Michelle Chavarriaga

+Michelle Chavarriaga is the winner of our last Quick Quiz and she is our Queen today on the blog. She is an active member of NPQ since day 1 and although she rarely shares her nails, she comments a lot and her support is always appreciated. 
We decided to showcase her polish collection and have a little interview to know more about her addiction:



- How many polishes do you own?
72 and growing (32 of them I collected just last week)

- What is your favorite color to wear on your nails?
Any shade of mint green/sea foam green :)

- How long have you been painting your nails?
A few years, I didn't really get as into it until I joined the nail community!

- Which is your favorite brand of polish and why?
That's tough.. I would have to say Essie or China Glaze, both because I love the formula (but I love Essie's brush!).

- Who is your favorite nail artist on Youtube? (if you have any)
I'm going to go with cutepolish.
 
- Why do you like belonging to NPQ? (i hope you do like it :))
It's just an amazing community. Everyone is so welcoming and encouraging. I love getting inspiration from everyday people and seeing the positive feedback everyone passes back and forth. It feels more like a big family :)

- Why are you not posting your manis to the community?
Hahaha, um.. honestly sometimes I'm just forgetful and don't capture my manis before heading off to work and then they are awfully beat up. And sometimes I feel like they are too plain and boring..



No comments:

Post a Comment