Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mags Nail Art Party

Inspired by our NPQ members that have done it in the past, I organized a nail art party today where i taught my friends to do dots. Some never wear polish and some did, but no one ever did nail art, an they all gave it a try and did a great job i might add.
It was fun converting them into the dark side mwahaha


It was a very fun experience and we are already programming our second party :)
Here are the pictures of that nice moment:

I displayed my polishes by color to help the ladies pick easily.
Had the toppers on a different display to not add to the confusion of picking a polish 
The big table for them to work on, and my nail station in case they needed any fixing or help
I made cake pops and other food on sticks for easy grabbing while polish might still be wet

Preparing the glasses, margaritas here we come!!


They were all concentrated on their masterpiece
White chocolate cake pops..a delish btw
Home made Macarons (salted butter caramel and rasberry) Thanks daddy!! :)
Mihaela colorful nails and her first go at dots

Laurence's nails and her first time at dots

Marianne's nails, (i did help her out for most of the dots :))

Patricia's first try at dots and that's her dominant hand!!
Polish power!!



Thanks for reading, I hope I inspired you to organize one too if you have friends that more or less interested in nail art , or just to spend a good time! 
I would like to thank +Fia Kilbourn and +Tanya Grala for the inspiration and idea! <3

Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment