Monday, February 3, 2014

NPQ Showcase - Karen Sulkowski

+Karen Sulkowski is the Queen showcased today on our blog, and she's sharing her stash and her relation to nail polish with us.




How many nail polishes do you own? 
I have 280 not including stripers or top/base coats.

What is your favorite color to wear on your nails? 
I don't really have just one favorite, but I love bright colors!

How long have you been doing nail art? 
I've actually only been doing it for a couple of years. I used to paint my nails once & a while, but not like I do now! :)

What is your favorite nail art technique & why? 
I love doing water marbling or sponge gradients. Reason being, they take minimal time to do, but they look like they took forever.

What is your favorite brand of nail polish & why? 
I love Sally Hansen & Wet n Wild for water marbling. I love Sinful Colors nail polish for regular nail art.

Who is your favorite nail artist on YouTube? 
I love ProfessionalDQ for nail art & I love SimpleLittlePleasures (she's the water marble queen)!

Why do you like belonging to NPQ? 
I love the friendships that I've made with all these amazing ladies & gents. I also love learning from all the awesome artists! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment